Published on May 20th, 2017 | by eastbayupdates


Mother Nature spoils Saturday May 20th…

Okay Race Fans, here is your update. After going out and inspecting the track and pit area, we are cancelling tonight’s event due to the amount of rainfall that we received overnight and due to the projected weather forecast for later in the day.

We will keep you posted if any event is rescheduled.

About the Author

Comments are closed.

Back to Top ↑